6/09/2007

the majestic


Thank you for your kind words! I feel greatly gratified and motivated to do more when I hear them! It's good to know you guys are still viewing my work.

Here's a piece I struggled through in spurts for the last two weeks. Is it done? I'm not sure, but I want to work on another one now, so I'm posting it as is.

John: I was inspired to write a book before, and when I finished it I realized how much more knowledge I had gained while not writing it. I felt like writing another book.

So I think I'm going to write a more solid book when my brain knows more...

7 comments:

William Fenholt said...

Your paintings are constantly inspiring me to work.
Amazing.

BKO said...

Awesome! Always nice finding new work on your blog.

Craig Mackay said...

Wow! Really nice, man!

Jackson Sze said...

schweet colors!

Hethe Srodawa said...

wow, I really like that one. Beautiful work on your blog!

Jon Han said...

beautiful painting as usual.

Jared Shear said...

Definitely majestic....and I suppose if I feel that, then it must be done? Love the color palette!