11/18/2007

sticking to my word pt. 4


..and a little bit more edge refinement... almost there..


..painting in the borders to fit the new canvas size..


.. so in my eyes at this point he looked too sophisticated to be cropped at an angle.. he's more of an experienced sorcerer, so he doesn't need an action packed dutch camera view (i'm communicating with myself).. rotate


...a sorcerer type guy casting a spell with some smoke underneath him.. (btw, I tend to look at things for a long time until I see something interesting.. this new layer took some time)


-coming back from my break- you know what.. I don't like what I'm seeing at this point, so I'll re-assess the painting.. I decide to duplicate the original abstract shape and play around with viewing it in different layer styles... here's what I ended up with - flip the canvas upside down and change the abstract to a soft light layer... because what I really see is...

1 comment:

Katy Wu said...

Only crazy people would paint like this!! You're crazy Kinman!